Stage One – Nominations
The legal industry is invited to nominate and provide insight into the most outstanding individuals, firms or organisations of 2023. All nominations must be made via the online nomination portal on the New Zealand Law Awards website. Click on one of the ‘nomination buttons’ here to start your submission.
To complete a nomination for Deal Awards you’ll be required to:
1. Provide a nomination submission of no more than 800 words following the criteria listed here.
You will be asked to provide a description on the size of the deal, the complexity of the deal, the breadth of the deal and the innovation of the deal.
To complete a nomination for In-House, Firms or Profession Awards you’ll be required to:
1. Provide a nomination submission of no more than 650 words following the criteria listed here.
Examples of suitable information to include are:
2. Provide a further summary for publication (max. 100 words) in either bullet point or paragraph format. The summary may be published on the event website and/or in the official winners edition of the NZ Lawyer e-magazine so please do not include any confidential information.
3. Provide your headshot (for individual nominations) or your company logo (for firms/team nominations)
4. Provide supporting documentation and a media link (this can be a link to a website, a video, a Dropbox folder, etc.).
The information you include in your nomination submissions will be provided to a panel of judges who will vote for the eventual winner in each category. Please note that this year all nominations will go straight to the judging panel and you won’t be asked for additional information in due course.
Be sure to receive all updates about the New Zealand Law Awards by signing up to our awards mailing list. No spam and unsubscribe anytime.